Monday, March 21, 2011

The Idiot Known as Percy

I have a very special dog. Why is he special? He is the stupidest living creature.
You heard me right. My dog in particular is such an idiot, it is no longer funny. well, it kind of is.
  He may look cute, but he is a terror in disguise. There is no definite explanation as to why he is so shockingly stupid. It could be genetics, It could be some sort of trauma, or perhaps he is possessed by a demon, though it would have to be a demon obsessed with urinating all over the house, yard, dog bed,, everywhere. In this picture, this is the best he has ever looked.
 this is him average looking ( with a little less fur than usual)
 and this is him usually ( covered with dirt, as per usual)

This blog will record Percy's antics of idiocy, and his stories of stupidity. Before I can begin that, however, I thought you needed and introduction as to who Percy really is.
               I shall tell you.
Percy is and idiot, his favorite hobby is urinating ( I swear ), and he has an everlasting blankly stupid gaze. He doesn't always know to drink his water unless you stick his face in his dish, at which point he discovers he is incredibly dehydrated. He refuses to chase cats or squirrels, yet he has spent an hour chasing and barking at a fly. a few years ago, he was adopted by a family from a foster home.
And we love him very much.
but not enough to keep from posting all the embarrassing info about him on the internet. but he won't mind. you know why?
Because he is a dog.
A very stupid dog.
tune in next week for how we adopted him.

No comments:

Post a Comment